Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sorry...


Isn't this dump truck stickin' cute?

I know a few little boys that would love to see this truck on a birthday card or a party invite.  What I had in mind though since I first saw this stamp, was just a little bit different. (grin!)


One of my fave things to do is think up a sentiment to go with an image.
Something beyond the norm to get a little smile.
And who doesn't get dumped on every now and then?

My truck is colored with my trusty Copics and then "filled" with imitation sand.
Really, I used sand paper again.  Thinking I may need to replenish my DH's supply.
I tucked a ribbon beneath my truck panel and used 
October Afternoon's Sidewalks collection as my DP.


Some silver shiny brads are added to give my wheels some sparkle.
Then I popped up the truck and lower sentiment on dimensionals.

Supplies
Not Shown:  Michael's Ribbon; Sentiment - Computer generated


I really enjoyed creating this little ditty for you!
Stop back tomorrow and see what Deloris 
has in store for you!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Dawnll said...

How adorable and such a fun image. Perfect sentiment and dimenson

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Love your funny saying, the layout, terrific coloring and perfect background paper! Great job!

Shanna Shands said...

The sand looks shimmery. I love this. Its a great card and masculine. I love seeing masculine since I do not see masculine enough.

Anonymous said...

Very creative sentiment! Love the colors. The plaid background and the truck are my favorite.

Angela said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great card, Jenny!

Malin said...

So perfect - as you know, I'm a big fan of yours! :-)

April said...

LOVE LOVE this!!! I love how you think outside the norm!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...