Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wonderful You




Good Morning Friends!

Isn't this darling?  
I would love to re-create this for
a lovely summer brunch on the patio.  Until then, I was inspired
to make a friendship card pulling the colors, fruit,
 and the netting from the photo.


This look was simple to achieve using a yellow card-stock strip and 
wrapping twine around like a basket weave.  When finished, I just taped the twine on the back, 
tied on a jaunty little bow,  and adhered it to the card.  My sentiment is of course from 
Great Impressions Stamps and popped up for even more dimension.
Then, as I was looking through my stash of i candy,
I found some delightful fruity chipboard. Score!!


Supplies
Not Shown:  Ribbon from Stash



And, there you go.
Now your turn....find something you absolutely
adore and weave it into your own!
Love to see what you come up with!

Hugs,

Jenny


4 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love the bright happy colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the limes! It looks like a perfect pair! What a great idea!

Sue from Oregon said...

Jenny...this awesome! Love it all!

Angela said...

Love the sparkly citrus! I've been hemming and hawing about getting that sentiment...think it's going to go on the next order! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...