Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hello!

I had the pleasure of working with some of Great Impressions new release stamps a few weeks ago, and I was especially drawn to the Bicycle with Flowers stamp. Line art images are perfect for coloring, but I wanted to try a gold, yellow, and berry color combo with gold embossing powder for the main image. The bike is very detailed so I used gold filigree embossing powder on Melon Berry cardstock.


 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Bicycle with Flowers. Ink: VersaMark. Cardstock: (PTI) Melon Berry. Patterned Paper: unknown. Buttons: Papertrey Ink. Letter stickers: Fancy Pants)
Have you tried embossing on colored cardstock? I can't wait to try out the gold embossing powder on dark blue and aqua cardstock next... I love embossing powder! 
 
I hope everyone has a great week & thanks for stopping by! 
 
Erin.

2 comments :

Karon said...

Wonderful card and fabulous embossing - great stamp.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love that pretty gold embossing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...