Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Mabel & Vera ready for Christmas!!!

It's the first Saturday in November, and I'm
wondering where October went?

I don't have a lot of fall stamps, so I'm going to share a very
cute Christmas card with you that I made using these


I wish you could see this card with all of its gloss and sparkle! These fun
ladies are ALL decked out for the holidays!  There is bling on their
sweaters and jewelry, and shine on their glasses and shoes!
I think if you click the photo, you can see it a bit larger.

There is a fun sentiment to go with these gals that says
'Deck the Halls with Ugly Sweaters'.  You can find it HERE.

I wasn't sure how much I'd use that sentiment, so I used another 
fun, new sentiment for my card...hope you like it!


Here's a photo taken of the sentiment.

So once again, I have to laugh - these gals are always looking for fun,
just like me and my bestie Shirley do!  When this stamp came out,
we knew we just HAD to go shopping for some ugly sweaters.
We didn't find any ugly sweaters, but we did find some pretty ugly
hats!  Here's a very non-flattering selfie of us (I can't imagine that
one of us would be mean enough to give the other rabbit ears, can you?)



See you next Saturday with another project featuring some fun stamps

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challengeand if you use Great Impressions stamps be sure to link them up in our Customer Gallery!
The challenge just started this week, so you have lots of time to enter!
You could be the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments :

Lorie said...

Oh that card is so adorable Patti! You and Shirley are just too funny (and two cuties!!)!!

Unknown said...

hahaha my first thought was the Ugly Sweater Party--and now hats!! Love your gals, so fun and fabulous! Great card! Fa La La La La.....

Unknown said...

What a lovely picture with your dear friend, you two look like you're having a blast! What a great card too...fabulous coloring!

Mynn xx said...

This is OH so fun, Patti! LOVE the fun easel you created with the sentiment--and this image is fabulously colored! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...