Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 8, 2016

Thanks

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a beautiful card with you!!

For my card today I am featuring the sweet Being You (D509) sentiment!!
It's always nice to thank those special people in our lives!!

I wanted to keep this card kind of simple, so I just used the sentiment and added a few embellishments.
And just used a piece of beautiful floral pattern paper in the background, which I think works wonderfully with the sentiment!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...