Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Guest Designer: Angie

Good morning all. Our February Guest Designer Angie is joining us today with an awesome card.


Here's what Angie has to say ...

Thanks again for inviting me to guest design this month! For this card I used this fun Gone Camping (G537) and the Do More Sentiment (C496) on the inside of the card.  I stamp the tire track diagonally to match the sketch, then matted it on black and kraft card stock.  I colored the image with watercolor markers and a water brush and then mounted it on foam along with a “Road Trip” sticker from my stash.  The bling is actually 3 sequins filled with black Enamel Accents.  Lastly I added a tiny twine bow.  Check out the sketch and come join the fun and enter this month’s challenge!

Such an cool card! I love the how Angie used our Sketch for her card, and the Road Trip sticker is a perfect match for the image! Make sure you stop by Angie's Blog to see the inside of the card, and don't forget to leave her some love.


Our Great Impressions February Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...